Believe it or not I have been working on another UFO or WIP, not a new project. Well not a new quilt project anyway. This quilt is The Dishcloth Quilt, another pattern from one of my favourite shops, Patchwork on Stonleigh. It got it's name as it has pieces of teatowel in it. I started this one quite a few years ago, two at least and came to an abrupt halt as I got to the outer pieced border only to find that the pattern had given me the wrong measurement for the quarter square triangles, not happy Jan!!! So after some unpicking and recalculating the triangles the outer borders are done. Now I have to work out what size spacer row to put in to make the borders fit, this is one strange pattern, not very precise at all so no doubt it will be put away for a bit of a breather. It is pretty though!