Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another bag finish!

I love this pattern! Nicole M's large tote/satchel pattern, it's so easy and gives a really professional finish. This time I purchased some brown cotton drill from Spotlight and used the owl fabric from Kirsten Doran. I love it!!



This also arrived recently, my Day bag pattern from Nicolem along with some bag making hardware. I also received my prize, the moleskins that I won from Nicole for naming her newest bag design, Mod, the bundle at the back. Thanks Nikky.



I haven't shown anything in the workroom for a while so here is a photo of Yvonne's quilt in progress. It's taken me a bit longer than I thought with a few hold ups here and there but I am working on all the SID which is the slowest part. Isn't is pretty? It's a pattern by Robyn Falloon. I also have one of these panels finished as another UFO, I only have three more left to do then the borders...one day.


10 comments:

Jodie said...

I am envious of that new bag Bernadette. I keep thinking I would like something with a long strap so I can be hands-free...and obviously thatfabric is gorgeous.

Nikki said...

I love the Kristen Doran print on the satchel flap! Hope you have fun with the rest of your goodies!

our shabby cottage said...

Love the new bag Bernadette. that owl fabric is very cute.
Yvonne's quilt looks beautiful. I think I have the quilting bug......

rachelmp said...

Your bag looks fantastic Bernadette! Lucky you with your win from Nikki too

Anonymous said...

Love that quilt pattern! The bag is adorable with those owls.

Kelly said...

Wow Bernadette... The Owl fabric is so cute.
You've been such a buzy beaver lately...

Beck said...

Hi, just came across your blog and see you are nearish to me (Daylesford). Thought your bag was lovely! Very snazz. Will visit again.

Anonymous said...

Bag is lovely..but I did not need the link to the fabric or to more bag patterns......especially if my friend says they are good.
We are working through Lazy Girl ones which I like.
Can you compare?

OneLittleThread said...

The owls are so cute - the bag looks great! cheers, Alison KC

Anonymous said...

Hello, I've discover your blog, and I would like tou tell you that I like it and I like also all your needles works (sorry but I'm french, and I don't speak very well english). I will come back !
see you soon !