Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged!

It seems I have been tagged by Jane and Andrea

I am not clever enough to know how to link back to their blogs just by their names. (just worked it out too easy if you go to help!)

Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post THE RULES on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I collect things....which probably won't be weird to any quilters but to non crafty people it's weird....mostly fabric now and quilting books (as opposed to patchwork books) but in the past it's been buttons, ribbon, lace, anything for crazy patchwork, wool and I still can't walk past a gorgeous ball of wool, plants eg roses and once was azaleas and camellias but I had trouble watering them enough so I just stick with roses now, so much easier. Oh and of course beads!

2. I was hopeless at sport at school, I would always be the last person picked on the netball team, the only sport I was any good at was hockey and I played interschool hockey. I was more the "arty" type. I played basketball when I was older with a group of mothers and I won a trophy for "most improved" I was stoked, my first ever sporting award! lol

3. I really like my own company, I can't understand people who get "bored" I never have enough hours in the day to do what I want to do.

4. I am a great starter of things not as good at finishing! I can be a bit of a procastinator.

5. Don't look in my spare cupboards as bags of "things" of a crafty nature are likely to come toppling out at you.

6. I hate, hate, hate, read LOATHE the hot weather!!!

7. I would love to go out dancing to a nightclub although rarely do, the only chance I get is at weddings etc.

I don't know if they are very weird but it's the best I can come up with.

So I am going to tag

1. The lovely Lissa Jane
2. Blessed Speedy
3. Sue D
4. Purrfectly Quilted
5. Cathy MG
6. Sion
7. Hops who has probably been tagged 100 times!


Ok that's all I can come up with everyone else I know has done one and maybe some of you have too...I am just following the rules!



No comments: