Friday, January 16, 2009

What else I have been up to this week...

Some feathers for Yvonne's quilt after completing all the stitch in the ditch ......


Magoo in pieces.....


53 nine patch blocks made from leaders/enders


Stage 1 of Double Delight mystery quilt which is no longer a mystery.

All of the small nine patch blocks done for stage 3 of DD.

Sylvester is getting bigger by the day



and loves to try and sleep ON top of my feet when I am on the computer!!!






























































































































4 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Wow, you have been sew busy Bernadette!! Love the photo of Sylvester on your feet!!

rachelmp said...

I love your Magoo Bernadette! Oh, and all the other blocks and kitten too

Lissa Jane said...

awww the kitty is growing up fast.. hope he doesn't turn into a carpet ruining upchuck bastard cat like mine! LOL.. (he is sitting next to me on a dining chair while I am typing.. I think he is waiting for me to move so I can feed him)..

got any solutions for furballs?? how to stop them???


Lissa

Anonymous said...

Slow down Sylvester...I want to cuddle a kitten.
Lissa Jane..have you ever tried to feed your sweet little cat castor oil via an eye dropper.
It tends to deal with the fur with often causes the less than favorable drops around the carpet.
Miss Moggie has it without any struggles...and her carpet behaviour is impecable. We will not say anything about her lack of use of the scratching post. Fat failure of a cat.