Friday, January 16, 2009

The blogmeet...

What a lovely day we had, it was fabulous meeting so many crazy/lovely bloggers but there were so many there I feel I didn't really get to speak to everyone a lot. Maybe next time.....There are lots of photos around on the various blogs and once again I forgot my camera but you can find other reports and photos here....

A special thank you to Sonya who told us where to find a berry farm with the most delicious berries, loganberries, youngberries, boysenberries red currants raspberries but I added the strawberries.....guess what I had for tea with yoghurt.......yummo!


And of course to Jodie for organising the whole thing and for the new bits to add to the stash.....


Of course I couldn't walk out of Ballarat Patchwork without some fabric.....

These are for Magoo who is half made.



No comments: