Sunday, October 05, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap

Here is my lovely little minature booty swap quilt from Rose Marie. The little blocks are so cute and there is the loveliest hand quilting in each block. I love the little green fabric in the binding and border. Thank you very much for my lovely quilt AND the yummy maple leaf chocolate.






Here is my quilt for Margaret. I got rather caught up with things and Margaret's was late but she has it now so I can show it. She said that she liked "Red, purple and bright green (yes chartreuse) I like to see something that is "traditionally untraditional" - ie., traditional blocks pieced using modern fabrics; OR something leaning towards a modern style". So I made pinwheels blocks (one of my favourites) in mainly Kaffe Fassett's red, purple, green and white with a touch of orange and quilted it with the usual...feathers!!




4 comments:

Lissa Jane said...

fancy you doing feathers???? I love both what you made and what you received.. gorgeous!!!

Lissa

ladydi said...

Okay, I know jealousy is a sin - but your quilting leaves me soo jealous. It is amazing - I love it!

Julia said...

Love your feathers...wish I could do them!
Hugs

Quilting_Basket_Case said...

Your quilting is gorgeous. I just stumbled onto your blog and plan to mark it. I'd started a DJ quilt a couple of years ago, but I've laid it aside. I think it's time to pick it up and resume the journey.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful works!