Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to the new Mum and Dad. I bet they are feeling a bit different tonight than they were one year ago!





Now I have been good and finally done some sewing! I have started putting together a quilt that has a lot of completed components, so it shouldn't take too long to get the quilt together if I keep going with it. I would like to get some WIP's completed before I start on the voilet quilt, I just have sooooo many.

I have seen some blogs which have a list of WIP's or UFO's down the side of the page, I don't think I could fit mine on!!!! I have been compiling a list and so far I have 46 although I keep remembering or coming across more some I had forgotten to add. I was telling someone recently that I had hardly done any quilts this year but when I started going back through my list (I am also compiling lists of finished (31), to be bound (6) and to be quilted(12) I have actually completed four or five this year, this includes one that only needed to be bound but still...

Anyway here are a couple of photos of the quilt I am working on , in the usual civil war/reproduction fabrics but this time a bit stronger difference in colour value so hopefully if I have been good and kept at it by the end of next week I will have a completed top.








No comments: