Wednesday, February 21, 2007


This will be my second post, the first disappeared isn't that annoying! I had finished the whole post when my dial up disconnected just as I was publishing, not happy Jan!

I have been good and finished a custom quilt this week. That means only three to do before the end of March!!!!

Seems like we may have had a win with the garden....woohoo! DH put up an extension on the chicken wire we have around the front garden and it seems to finally have the wallaby beat. We now have lots of buds new shoots and even some flowers on the roses instead of eaten off stalks!




Wedding wise we have been to the florist, picked flowers picked a colour for the bridesmaid finally or should I say matron of honour and the cake. Not much left to do now so hopefully I can concentrate on getting these custom quilts done before the Ballan quilt show which is the same weekend as the wedding...as it would be.
I have been doing a little bit of handwork, not much it has been so hot here just like Qld weather hot and humid. yuk!




I have done a bit of embroidery on my Honey bee and bear quilt by My Favorite Things.









I have also done one third now of my Leanne's House quilt, three down six to go. Pictured left is block one.












Leannes House block two.














Leannes House block three.









Pictured next is Adeles gorgeous quilt. I love the colours in this quilt, she used mainly Kaffe Fassett fabrics the photo doesn't do it justice. Very simple quilt but very effective. She chose Rhapsody after seeing my quilt using that pattern.



No comments: