Sunday, April 05, 2009

This is what I have been up to this week...

Working still......this time on Yvonne's quilt again.


I have finally got my mactivishing a bit bigger. This lovely quilt of Yvonne's is from a Robyn Falloon pattern Joie de Vivre.

Believe it or not I started this quilt a few years ago and got one of the large flower quarter blocks (as in the photo) needleturned. Sigh...I only have three more to do then the outer border.


The other thing I am working on as mentioned in my last post is Isabella's Rainbow Lollipops quilt.
























6 comments:

Lurline said...

Both gorgeous quilts!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jodie said...

love that bright one Bernadette, Have you got a project planned for the weekend away?

Julia said...

Gorgeous, Bernadette.
Your quilting is amazing!
Julia ♥

rachelmp said...

Isabella's quilt is going to be so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, how lovely! The first quilt is just so girlishly soft. I love the applique. The second one is simply too cheery - makes me smile just looking at it.

Vicki W said...

Your quilting is beautiful!