Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here I am...at last!


Well I have survived my first semester at uni.....almost! Just a little 2 hour psychology exam tomorrow. I figure if I don't know it by now I am not going to know it so I am rewarding myself with a night off. So much has happened in the past few months. I opened bloglines this week and started trying to catch up on everyone's blogs, however with over 10,000 posts I don't think it is going to happen especially with this rotten dial up. It has started me thinking about doing some crafty things though after months of nothing but study and research. I had to drop off a quilt which was long overdue at the patchwork shop yesterday and couldn't resist buying a little something for the first time in months....

Last Sunday was spent making Miss Isabella's dancing costume, I thought those days were gone!! Her concert is next Saturday so I am looking forward to watching her on stage. (it did fit a bit better when it was finished)


In the meantime she turned 4!

On the 29th of October Romi Emerald came into the world, a little sister for Coco Daisy!


Isn't she beautiful, not that I am biased at all! Here she is with Mum (my daughter Holly) like a little koala.

Nine days old....




Bellas little brother Kalani Thomas is 8 months old and still has the bluest eyes! Here he is with my daughter Bec.


Coco's hair is curlier than ever!

What a monster!!

And spring is here.





My Grevillea has finally flowered after 3 or 4 years!









Hopefully over the summer break I will get back to catching up with all my favourite blogs and have some crafty show and tell!!


5 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi bernadette, so nice to hear from you ! I am so glad that uni is treating you well. Its hard work!

Lissa Jane said...

Hey Bernadette.. congrats on the new grandbaby... *sigh* babies are so lovely shame they turn into teenagers! :O)
Glad you are taking some time out for you and congrats on surviving a term of uni!


take care


LIssa

Raylene Smith said...

bout time you upgraded your blog.. lol...missed having a sqizz every now and then...next time we wants ta see more quilts...lol...cute kids, gorgeous flowers and looove that new fabric, it'll probably be like my fabric bundles...only to be admired, not used.. lol..who gets time.Ray

luberon said...

de passage sur ton blog j en profite pour te souhaiter une bonne journée http://location-luberon.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Welcome back, we've missed you!Glad you're first semester is over and done now. Hear you're going to the makers market tomorrow, I'll be there with my yo-yo! Hope to see you there.
Lizzie
XXX