Monday, July 09, 2012

Doing a bit of yarn work!

I have started to do a bit of hand work again and I even managed a touch of stitching at the retreat but mainly knitting and crochet.
This is the snowflake scarf, a free pattern from www.seansheep.com the yarn is available from Big W
This is a drop stitch scarf it took me an evening to complete it, the yarn is flowergarden from Big W, I just loved the colours.


This is a twisted scarf, the yarn is Noro Iro, love the colours but I think its a bit chunky I may redo it with less stitches on the needles.
The snowflake scarf
3 loopy scarfs completed at or shortly after the Townsville retreat, all the yarn was purchased on the retreat at Lincraft mainly. These are also super quick.
Flowergarden yarn which turned into the dropped stitch scarf!
Progress on the sunburst granny squares!
This is what a got on the Shop Hop at the Townsville retreat.
Granny Squares, the piles are growing!
Dropped stitch scarf nearly finished
Twisted scarf progress, it is sitting on the tumbler quilt that Lissa and I swapped fabrics for.
Black framed hexagons.
Dropped stitch scarf, showing the real colours in this photo

No comments: